A one-day course to simplify blockchain technology and understand the emerging markets it has enabled. From learning each and every component of blockchain technology to seeing how it fits into our everyday lives, this course will take you from novice to literate. No previous knowledge required.
Why You Should Be Interested
While Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies dominate the media, blockchain technology is the innovation that has been dubbed the most important innovation in the last 500 years. So whether Bitcoin survives or fails, blockchain will continue to thrive and flourish for years to come.
First movers have competitive advantage. Corporations and governments that initially scoffed at it are now racing to adopt its power. And so can you. We're not saying that you'll be a blockchain expert after one day of work, but we guarantee you'll gain the basic toolkit to start navigating this emerging space.
Who Is the Target Audience?
Everblue's Blockchain 101 course is meant for anyone who has an interest in blockchain technology. Given that no previous blockchain knowledge is required, this course is design for those that would like to gain insight to the underlying mechanisms that make up a blockchain. Although there will be some references to cryptocurrencies, such as Bitcoin and Ethereum, this course mainly focuses on blockchain technology. As such, Everblue's Cryptocurrency Essentials course may be a better fit for those who are wanting to do a deep dive into cryptocurrencies specifically.
How We Break It Down
Welcome . . .
• Importance of you being here
• Establishing personalized plans
• Identifying relevant industries
• You on the blockchain adoption curve
Blockchain's building blocks. Breaking Down Blockchain. . . .
• Blockchain in the late 1990s
• Implications of triple-entry accounting
• 2008 Financial Crash and the need for trust
• Blockchain vs. Database
• 3 underlying components of blockchain technology
• 3 categories of blockchain networks
The Blockchain Recipe...In Action . . .
• Hash. Hash. Hash.
• A distributed network, servicing a protocol
• E2E, a new layer of transparency
• Mining pools, forks, and verification mechanisms
• Slow-mo simulation of blockchain technology
• Blockchain in 50 lines of code
• Magnitude of popular blockchains
Blockchain ≠ BITCOIN. BLOCKCHAIN = CRYPTOCURRENCIES. . . .
• Satoshi's creation
• Trust and truth enables new value
• Implications of Smart Contracts
• Filtering through the headlines
• Valuable characteristics of a cryptocurrency
The Ethereum Super Computer . . .
• New era of gold and oil
• The Ethereum Protocol
• ERC20 tokenization
• Space cats and pizza ships
Beyond this course . . .
• Understand how early we are on the adoption curve
• Tips for building your knowledge base
• Blockchain applications in business
• Short term vs. long term blockchain implications
• Current limitation: legal and technical
What You Walk Away With
Comprehensive Understanding of Blockchain Technology
From nodes to nonce, we’ll bring you up to speed on what exactly blockchain technology is. More importantly, we’ll explain it in a way that will have applications to whatever industry you’re coming from.
Literate in Blockchain Jargon
Though Forks and Hash may sound like breakfast, we’ll equip you with the vocabulary needed to hold your own in any blockchain discourse.
Understand Current Monetary and Non-monetary uses of Blockchain
Though cryptocurrencies are dominating headlines for their financial gains, blockchain technology is really the beautiful technology powering this trend. You’ll gain insight to current use case of blockchain for both monetary and non-monetary gains.
Questions? Concerns? Drop Us A Line.
You can call us directly at (833) 532-7622.